GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
"Mini Ghost" is a mini metroidvania where the mini hero has to... well, reading can be rather boring, right? I'll best show you the introduction of the game with a mini comic:
MINI FEATURES- MSX look and feel
- 100 mini rooms + 4 mini bosses + 24 mini items to collect or buy in mini shops
- Mini comics included
- Around 2 mini hours of gameplay
- Mini price!
- Prequel of Ghost 1.0
- Done by the mini creator of Unepic
TROLL YOUR FRIENDSSteam friends are playing MiniGhost? Troll them!
You can watch them while they play, and you can shoot them stuff, make their enemies bolder, or place fake platforms.
There is no better way to laugh!
Besides, the game includes three editors:
- Level editor: create your own maps and share them on Steam Workshop
- Character editor: create your own characters and share them on Steam Workshop
- Tileset editor: give a new look to your map creating your own designs
The game also includes a leaderboard for speedrunners
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page