GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
AboutMokoko was inspired from the arcade games like Volfied, Qix and Gals Panic. A popular gaming style in the late 1980s, Mokoko looks to resurrect the soul of the arcade genre while adding a modern touch. There are 24 levels in Mokoko; each level has its own unique boss and minions. The main goal is assisting the girls that need help from the weird bosses. This is sometimes passing a mobile game level, sometimes helping out with the insects in the kitchen.
GameplayYou need to conquer a big portion of the initial area that you start the level. While you are in your own area, you are safe from the enemies until your shield empties. You conquer new areas by drawing out of your area. Drawing, however, deactivates your shield and exposes you to danger. Your shield decreases constantly. If you do not conquer at a certain frequency, your shield will burn out and you will not be safe on your own areas as well.
There are 3 difficulties in the game. The difficulty affects enemies, your shield, and required conquered area percentage for the victory.
What happens when you pass a level?
You see the related girl's photo and can continue with her story or unlock the next girl.
How many girls and bosses?
8 girls, 24 bosses, 24 minions, 4 traps, 4 power-ups, and 2 towers! Evil towers of course. Each boss and his minions were uniquely designed. They all have different attack types and behaviors, which consist of rich content.
- 8 girls to help
- 24 levels with 24 unique bosses with their minions
- 24 absurd stories that will reveal details about the bosses and the girls
- Voice overs for all the characters!
- Lovely graphics!
- Traps, towers, crates and bonus effects
- Arcade Mode
- Live high scores displayed for hardcore players
- Nostalgia remastered!
StoriesHave you ever asked these questions to yourself:
How do you stop a heartless but not soulless emperor?
Can someone be a gyroscope and a guard dog at the same time?
Why do those ducks attack us?
Are there really demonic headphones in the world?
Why do lizardmen need a plastic toy for summoning their god?
How do you become a villain after revolting against the ant queen?
What do scientists want from Albert the wonderful sea creature?
Well, Mokoko answers all these questions and more!
Here are some missions!
- Help out Iren with her arachnophobia and fight with the imaginary spider Mr.Fyodorov.
- Protect Tiffany's house from getting pillaged by the ghost pirates stuck inside the anchors. They were not the bane of Seven Seas - the crew was killed in their first naval battle.
- Toru wished to be a mosquito to annoy people. A local witch heard him, and transformed him into a mosquito. Now he causes trouble to people every night.
Fight against the weird enemies...
... and learn about their absurd stories!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page