Monster Challenge Circus
- OS: Windows XP, 7, Vista
- Processor: 2 GHz processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9c Compatible video card w/128mb vram
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Monster Challenge Circus Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Monster Challenge Circus game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Your body and soul drifted through the spirals of time, going back to the origin of everything. When you woke up in the temple of Evil, you felt your hate towards this Evil hadnt faded. You will have to follow an initiatory course that will lead you to confront this Evil, guided by your father and mentor Gommend. Will you really keep the promise you made to yourself?
- An anguishing atmosphere for a real gaming experience.
- Game-play: access to powers never seen before
- Full-3D universe with dynamic cameras
- Two game modes: Arena where you fight incessant waves of monsters or Adventure where you evolve in a storyline mixing action and adventure.
- Duration goes from 3 to 4 hours