MOP Operation Cleanup
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
You are MOP, a curious and unique model of robot. You have been engineered using simple parts with one single objective: To clean up a polluted environment. Ordinary trash items have mutated into ugly creatures due to contact with radioactive and malignant substances. The foul odor is polluting and contaminating what remains.
- Explore five challenging worlds with 50 difficult missions full of pixel-perfect platforming fun.
- To save the world you must sweep the area for trash and run, jump, swim and slide your way through each world, destroying enemies and obstacles blocking your path.
- Levels contain surprises, traps and hidden areas to discover.
- Be sure to watch out for the grumpy bears, electric toasters, zombie turtles and even mutated socks trying to get you!
MOP: Operation Cleanup offers ingenious design, tricky levels, fun characters, great music, hilarious animations and humorous action-packed game play.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page