GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Morbid is an atmospheric psychological horror game; experienced as Senior Detective J. Taylor, unfold haunting and morbid events that will question your sanity.
Dispatched by a chilling 911 call from a quiet suburban neighborhood, examine evidence and investigate the family's tragic and puzzling history.
- Atmospheric Environment: High-quality graphics, sounds, and a minimal user interface.
- Unique Lore: Morbid features a truly unique story and background.
- Investigate: Discover evidence to find clues and unravel the story.
- Dynamic: Find randomized items & clues within the environment.
- Interactive: Players can search containers, pick up items or objects, and interact with switches.
Early Access currently features core gameplay components of Morbid such as Player Interaction, Immersive Environment Detail, Atmospheric Sound, and AI Interaction.
Why Early Access?
Morbid is currently playable and I'd like to gather feedback about what can be improved before release.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page