Mrs Jenkins Estate
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The game has scenes with flashing lights that can cause epileptic seizures.
MRS JENKINS ESTATE - This is a first-person psychological horror game.
An old mansion has some blood-curdling secrets, which have been kept for too longBursting out, the secrets plunge you into the whirlpool of chilling horror: a constant sense of another presence, dark and scary atmosphere and living nightmares
THE STORYIts a late autumn of 2002. You are a young ambitious realtor has come to an old mansion to value the house. This late job is attractive for its commissions so its worth working all night. However your plan stops working as soon as you step into the mansion. You vainly try to get rid of the thought that something is wrong there. The mysterious gloomy house seems to have come to life and welcomes you, leading you deep into the dark corridors.
- Explore an old house, where danger lurks everywhere;
- Photo-realistic graphics;
- High sound quality makes you entirely plunge into the game;
- Breathtaking plot twists;
- Haunting atmosphere;
- The scariest story that will stick in your mind for a long time.
"Ive made the story exciting and mind blowing so that once you start playing you wont be able to stop!"
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page