GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
- Single player.
- Controller recommended.
- Metroidvania style action/RPG gameplay.
- Multiple endings
- Steam Achievements! Not only will you further your quest for self-validation, you'll show the masses that your MURICA is best MURICA!
THE STORY SO FAR:After being shot through a wormhole by your smart TV, you wake up to find yourself in MURICA. An alternate version of our United States 2,000 years in the future.
Your journey begins atop the GREAT WALL of MURICA on the Canadian border.
It was only a matter of time before the MURICANS deduced everyone was out to get them. Better to wall the whole country up... for freedom of course.
All humans are gone.
There are plenty of cyborgs, and a few clones to boot. There's a bit of tension in the air as cyborg dominated MURICA is considering legislation to vent earth's atmosphere into space in response to 'the air-pollution crisis created by solar power'. Although cyborgs don't need to breathe, clones do.
Your body was exploded on the trip here.
Due to staffing cuts at the US of MURICA Department of Teleportation and Stuff there was an oversight by outdated AI, and your body didn't make the trip. Your soul has been downloaded into a Type-77 clone as a temporary replacement. You're welcome.
As a human, you're not welcome.
Nobody can remember when or why all people were made illegal. Something about freedom... or maybe security. At any rate cyborgs will be after you. Luckily your soul is stuffed into a clone for the time being, and yes... we know, we know, you're upset about your former body. Don't worry, there's sort of a chance at a shot at maybe getting your real body back. Don't be so hyperbolic, point is nobody knows who you are yet, so as a clone you should be safe. For now.
Travel across MURICA looking for a way home.
The way home isn't clear, but you're told the people at the US of MURICA Department of Teleportation and Stuff would be the only ones with the power to send you back. Their offices are located in what used to be Washington DC, hundreds of miles away. But don't worry, we're sure you won't get roped into some grandiose plan to save a bunch of interconnected universes including this one. Nope, just straight to DC.
Things you'll do in MURICA.
Over the course of your travels you'll see many places and meet many 'people', get involved in the culture, maybe accidentally start a religion. Heck, you might even make some friends and decide to stay a bit longer than you planed. To see some things through.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page