N++ is all about using your momentum to complete levels and get high scores, but in this sci-fi world, theres a slew of inadvertently homicidal enemy robots trying to prevent you from completing your goal.
Through the hand-crafted (NOT procedurally generated) levels, youll experience platforming at its most intense. Using only your fluid movement, you need to solve each level and get to the exit.
In addition to the lengthy and challenging single player campaign, weve packed a ton of features into this one last entry in the N series including:
-4,340 hand-made levels
-Custom Levels, Level Editor & Global Level Sharing
-Leaderboards and replays for every level (even the ones you make)
-Local Co-op Mode (up to 4 players)
-Local Competitive Mode (up to 4 Players)
-Hardcore Mode, an intense single-player challenge which only the best ninjas will survive
-Intense, hidden Secret challenges to discover
-63 tracks by top electronic artists
-119 different color palettes let you customize the games look and keep it fresh every time you play
Play a little, or a lot -- there's no skill ceiling, so you can always get better and better. N++ is a game that has enough bite-sized gameplay to last you a lifetime.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.