Unfortunately, professional review of the NecroVision game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Seeking adventure, young American Simon Bukner joins the British army in war-torn Europe of 1916. During a particularly ferocious battle, Bukner and his battalion are pushed into a series of dark trenches where they encounter mysterious phenomenon. As they move through the labyrinth they discover that there is a greater evil hiding underneath the battle-fields of the Great War an evil that is forcing its way into our world and threatens to wipe out humanity. In the depths of this newly discovered underworld, Bukner must confront the dark forces and fight for the survival of mankind.
- An engrossing storyline blends elements of a traditional war shooter with magic and the supernatural world
- Players fight with authentic WWI era weapons, powerful magic artifacts and vampire powers
- Hordes of enemies that include humans, demons and vampires
- Massive, brutal boss battles
- Intense, fast-paced FPS combat stands out from the trend of plodding shooters
- Battle online with up to 16 players