Unfortunately, professional review of the Obscure game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A few years ago, strange things started occurring in the usually quiet American school of Leafmore. Some students are said to have heard awful screams, and there is talk of mysterious disappearances.
After one of their friends mysteriously disappears, a group of students decide to investigate the disturbing events. One evening after class, they stay behind and are locked inside the school, determined to discover what is going on.
Down long, dimly-lit corridors and in dark classrooms, Shannon, Kenny, Ashley, Stan and Josh will try to find out why their school has become so terrifying - and will try to stay alive.
- Discover the game that has become a classic in the survival horror game genre.
- Every student in the group has a special ability.
- All kinds of weapons can be used: baseball bats, handguns, shotguns, and much more.
- Solve puzzles.
- Play alone or with a friend in co-op mode on the same screen.
- Soundtrack composed by award-winning composer Olivier Derivire.
- Compatible with the Xbox 360 controller.