Oh My Godheads Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Oh My Godheads game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- 10 Godheads, each with its own game-changing ability to end its bearers life - including explosions, mind control and the ability to freeze foes.
- Local (offline) multiplayer mayhem for up to four players allows you to fling a flurry of explosive pies at your friends as you do your very best to capture Godheads!
- 10 game-changing locations visit the waterfalls in Japan, Italian volcanoes, Aztec pyramids and more; each with their own obstacles to overcome.
- 9 curious characters are realised in beautiful low-poly stylings. Who can say no to a Penguin with a top hat, monocle & smoking pipe?
- Capture the Head sees two teams scramble to secure the Godhead and bring it to the goal before it, or someone else, clobbers them over the head.
- King of the Head removes the goals & teams, and grants victory to whomever holds the head longest; while Headhunters sees the player with the most kills reign supreme and Last Man Standing grants victory to the last player alive.
- Trials of the Gods pose a series of short solo challenges set forth by the gods.
- A.I. Worried you don't have enough players to take the challenge? Fear not, the Gods have seen fit to grant life to strange mechanisms that fill the role of human players. Add as many A.I. companions/opponents as you need to fill in your teams.