On A Roll 3D
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
On A Roll 3D
Roll your way through 24 huge levels across six different themes in this fast, colourful 3D platform game.
Be prepared to take on spikes, mines, dynamite, conveyor belts, springs, switches, doors, bumpers, lasers, saws, fire, ice, water, electricity, trapdoors and much much more. Each level has three areas you must navigate your way through, battling a host of enemies along the way, then a fourth and final area where you must take on one of the six end-of-level bosses! Grab the protective stars as you go and keep an eye out for the many hidden bonuses to help you on your way.
On A Roll 3D is a classic platformer that mixes the regular 2D format with a 3D twist as many of the platforms cross in front of each other. There are plenty of puzzles thrown in that combine realistic physics and logical reasoning with switches, levers and pushable blocks required to open doors and trapdoors, and to reach otherwise inaccessible places.
On A Roll 3D is an immensely fun and very challenging retro platform game!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page