GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Orc Raid Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The horde is here!
The horde is here! fight to the death using the weapons you find scattered across the battlefield.
Orc Raid is a first person game where you fight hordes of enemies across several battlefields with randomized pickups. Battle to your last breath using a wide variety of weapons, from melee weapons to mass crushing magical ones.
- Fight using a variety of weapons, from a sword and shield, to bombs and legendary weapons.
- Variable Battlefield. Weapons, ammunition and enemy spawns are randomized. You get a different experience every time you play!
- Play two game modes. A small campaign and a survival mode!
- Gory Battles: Watch body parts fly everywhere!
- Defy your skills! Enjoy unlocking several Steam achievements
- Compete against other players via online leaderboards! in a survival mode, Who will be the #1 orc slayer in the world?
- Original Soundtrack
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.