OutWave: Retro chase
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Steam Exclusive Offer
About the Game
About the Game
InformationEndless car chase is a fast retro style paced game in which you must collect money and avoid the cops! The game supports Windows, Mac, Linux. It can be played with the keyboard, gamepad. Buy and control a cars or motorbikes. Listen to retro music and don't get caught by the cops!
Mini plotAfter 30 years, you come back to Retro City, the cops are waiting for You (when you were young, You wanted to rent a VHS cassette, but you had no money, so you stole it. Cops remember this). What you can do is turn your favorite Radio Flashback Retro FM and pedal to the metal.
- 50 vehicles to unlock (sports cars, motorbikes, jeeps, vans, etc.).
- Buy monster truck and smash police vehicles
- Steam leaderboards
- 100 Steam achievements
- Retro music with vocals (by Alex Dew)
- Flashback FM radio
- Police AI has different settings: smart (can avoid obstacles etc.), stupid, crazy, kamikaze
- The game looks like a GIF from Windows 95
- RTX 3080 ti 400-500 FPS
- During the chase you find that your brake doesn't work, you can only drive forward
- Simple game play and gameplay
- GIF + aesthetics + summer edition
- Buy retro cars, bikes
- 91 languages
- Legendary title game over "WASTED"
- Collect additional items (money, repair, etc.).
- Steam achievements, Play remote TV, Steam Cloud
- Top scores
- Windows, macOS, Linux
- Hot Price
- Endless gameplay
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page