GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Pixel Soccer is a top down, pixel art, soccer game inspired by retro soccer games from the 90's.
Although soccer games nowadays are getting more and more realistic, the old pixelated soccer games still appeal to us in a way we find hard to describe. Its that feeling of nostalgia that takes you back to the days of your youth, where endless hours were spent guiding your favourite team through match after match, on your quest to secure the league title.
Don't get us wrong, we do appreciate what new technology has brought to soccer games such as FIFA and PES. Accurate player kits, player faces and in-depth player and tactical behaviours all enhance the game experience. But these games have also become too realistic and lack something that the older generation 8-bit soccer games had. A mix of character, fun and imagination.
What if we could create a game that had a similar 8bit "look and feel" to the golden soccer gaming era but at the same time took advantage of advances in technology. Like recreating individual player characteristics and offering more depth in player animations.
That's exactly what we want to achieve with Pixel Soccer. We are soccer fans like you. We are computer game fans like you. We want to build a game that feels like the soccer games of our childhood and for that we need your help.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page