- OS: Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10
- Processor: 2.16 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 600 MB available space
Plasma Puncher Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Plasma Puncher game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
As the last standing white blood cell, you must destroy this Mother-Microbe and the virulent army that it carries, using your bare fists and an assortment of power-ups and special attacks!
Basically, Plasma Puncher is all about punching amoebas into oblivion. To be more precise, it's an action-brawler set mostly in a single circular stage, where different and ever more challenging groups of enemies appear semi-randomly. The player must survive all the challenges while striving to destroy the huge sphere where all the action takes place!
Some Key Gameplay Elements
- Simple controls keep the action fluid, intuitive and straight to the point.
- Upgrade system where you can improve the hero in many ways and add new attacks to his arsenal, using the golden particles left by enemies when they're destroyed.
- A variety of devastating extra powers are activated whenever you collect the Power-Cromossome, a special item that can be collected during the fight.
- The game progresses through waves of enemies. Each wave has its own set of enemies, which will be appearing randomly around the circular stage. New enemies will keep being introduced as the waves go on, requiring new strategies and approaches. Adapt, or you won't survive for very long!
- The objective is to destroy the big sphere where you walk on. But you won't be able to damage it so easily! After dealing enough damage to its surface, you enter inside the Mother-Microbe, where you'll have to destroy its core in the ultimate showdown!
- Three Difficulty levels make the game approachable and engaging from newcomers/casuals to the most experienced players. Time Trial, Hardcore mode and Achievements are also present for those who want to go the extra mile!