GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Plasma Spheres is a physics-based arcade platformer where up to four players battle it out in various game modes. Players jump around and attack each other with their main weapon, the plasma rifle. Another powerful tool in their arsenal is their beam. The beam can be used to launch the player into the air using fixed hooks or to grab power-ups and items. There are also thirty power-ups that are shuffled randomly and can be picked up throughout each course. The diverse power-ups, courses, and game modes make every match a unique experience.
- Eight game modes
- Twenty-four courses
- Online or local multiplayer
- Advanced computer AI to battle against
- Single player campaign vs bots
- Teams option for co-op play
- Integrated instant replay system
- Extensive stat tracking system
- Beam Ball - Use your beam to get the ball into the goal.
- Heist - Collect four gems and escape before any other player's steal them.
- King of the Hill - Defend the crown platform from other players.
- Elimination - Last sphere standing wins the match.
- Point Match - Score points with kills and goals to increase your multiplier.
- Reaper - The player who died last becomes the Reaper. Spend the least amount of time as Reaper to win.
- Race - Race around checkpoints to win.
- Deathmatch - Classic deathmatch. Get more kills than your opponents.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page