GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
GET READY TO ENTER A NEW ERA OF PHYSICS PLATFORMINGPolyball is a modern take on classic ball rolling games such as Super Monkey Ball, Marble Madness, and Marble Blast - while taking cues from games such as the Sonic series, Trackmania, and Mario Kart.
A BIT ABOUT POLYBALLThere's a lot to do in Polyball -- Challenge yourself or a friend to one of over 60 levels included in the initial release, with plans for many more levels via DLC. If you've got some friends over and are looking for something to play, Polyball's splitscreen multiplayer promises a good time. With classic modes like Battle and Trails, as well as a multiplayer version of the single-player experience, Polyball promises to be a must-have party game.
CASUAL, COMPETITIVE, OR BOTHWith global leaderboards built right into the level select menu and pregame screen, you can see where you stand among the worlds best and race against their ghosts. If you're more interested in beating your friends, check out the friends-only leaderboards. Collecting shards during your single-player journey will unlock a vast array of customization options, from different ball models to particle effects. This customization carries over into online multiplayer matches as well as your high-score ghost, with local multiplayer having its own version of the customization system designed for split-screen play.
FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLEIf you've mastered every challenge we put into the game, take a look at the Steam Workshop content to face a whole new set of challenges. Community made content will bridge the gap between developer and player as well as provide a steady stream of new content for you to experience. Steam Workshop gives the players a voice, allowing for the mechanics and level designs of Polyball to stretch far beyond what we had initially put into the game. With a built-in level editor easily accessible from the main menu creating content is a breeze, it even supports custom model and texture importing!
A BIT ABOUT USThe first full release from digital design practice Studio Monolith, Polyball is an experiment in low-poly visuals and open-ended game design. Our approach with the project was to make the kind of game we used to play, something that had both casual appeal and a limitless competitive ceiling. It was also a genre that we felt hasn't been adequately adapted to the modern world of game design. Our vision was simple: build a game that's easy to pick up, hard to master, and fun both on and off screen.
- 60+ levels and free DLC
- Powerful customization system
- Full controller support and keybinding
- Extensive multiplayer support - online/splitscreen
- Global/Friends Leaderboards
- Full soundtrack made by independent artists
- Steam Workshop
- Tuned mechanics and balanced levels based on community feedback
- Mac/Windows/Linux support
- Alternate language localization
- Steam Cloud Saves
- Level editor with custom model support
- Stats display
- Split-Screen + Online Story Mode
- More modes coming soon!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page