Postal III Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Postal III game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Following the Apocalyptic end to the Postal Dudes week in Paradise, we follow him and his insane pitbull Champ as they emigrate to its appropriately named sister city, Catharsis. Unfortunately, due to the Global Economic Meltdown, psychotic left-wing Green extremism and hypocritical Government corruption, it turns out Catharsis isnt a much better place to live.
What path will you choose when faced with the antics of a hypocritical scheming Mayor? A berserk cartoon mascot with Al Qaeda ties? A former Vice-Presidents cadre of Eco-Zealots? How about Gay Segway biker gangs, and a sociopathic cult leader Uncle with nuclear ambitions? Will you give in to your base instincts and fight fire with gasoline? Or will you rise above it to become something more, to serve and protect your fellow citizens from the rampant insanity of our modern society?
- Edgy, satirical Running With Scissors sense of humor
- A world of twisted parody inspired by real people, events and philosophies
- Large, detailed, interactive environments
- Crazy POSTAL style Vehicle gameplay
- NPCs react to your behavior in a variety of surprising ways
- Multiple story paths determined by your behavior
- Celebrity characters: Super porn star Ron Jeremy, Village People Cowboy Randy Jones, Internationally hated film director Uwe Boll and Playboy Playmate Jennifer Walcott
- Appearances by other popular Running With Scissors character franchises: Krotchy, Champ and the Postal Babes, who will fight along side you (or sometimes against you!)
- Insane new gameplay including the Helper Monkey, Grenade Cats and the BadgerSaw
- Kill Uwe Boll! (or save him!)