Press X to Not Die
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
You wake up to find your town in chaos. Everyone has gone crazy and is just attacking each other! A cryptic message is the secret to survival-- Press X to not die!
Survive the streets, find your girlfriend, find out what happened, and get the hell out of town in this ridiculous live-action interactive movie adventure!
- Press buttons like your life depends on it! Because it does!
- Over 35 minutes of HD footage!
- Graphics so amazing, they look like real life!
- 29 unique ways to die!
- Uncover the secrets behind the madness in a branching storyline that reflects your choices!
- A Dynamic Dialogue system that constructs key spoken sentences on the fly to reflect your actions and performance, providing for an unprecedentedly dynamic experience in an interactive movie.
- 1994 Mode re-renders the game as it would have looked during the golden age of interactive movies!
- Steam Leaderboards to share your high score and the choices you made, with the world!
- Fight a clown!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page