Unfortunately, professional review of the Procyon game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Fight through five increasingly-populated shoot-em-up stages
- Destroy a plethora of enemies (or, as we like to call them, "potential explosions")
- Switch between two distinct weapons on the fly: bullets for lots of damage over lots of space and a locking beam for concentrating on those hard-to-reach areas!
- Use your shields to zip unharmed through enemy attacks!
- Overcharge your weapons on the fly for even more destructive power!
- Original faux-orchestral soundtrack is like music to your ears! Because it IS music. For your ears.
- Multiple game modes, from the start-at-any-level normal mode up to "I have but one life to give for my planet" survival mode.
- Local co-op allows you and a friend (or even a complete stranger that you're willing to invite into your home, if you want) to team up and deliver double the delicious destruction!
- Support for playing in portrait orientation for a true top-down shmup experience!