GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Play as Terence Lebrun, an investigative journalist working on an investigation far too big for you.
You've been investigating the activities of the Local Tax Administration and Regulation for months, with many plainclothes soldiers entering the building and not leaving for several days. You receive a call from your source in BLARI, and it's time to go and investigate on the spot: it's a disaster. What you find on the spot has nothing to do with taxes, the situation has changed and now you have to get out of the building at all costs to avoid getting caught.
In this horror game with graphics inspired by the PS1 confront the entity before it gets too strong, surround yourself with the right people to get out alive!
- An original and very open independent survival game.
- A stylized graphic style inspired by the early PS1.
- Choose your ending, you decide who to help and who to kill.
- Explore a large map and multiple zones.
- Escape the entity's grip, find its weak point and exploit it.
- An exciting original sound track by Neku Sheyen from the Starrysky group.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page