GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Project Explore is a 2D sandbox survival game developed with only the best in mind. The simple yet responsive UI is there to help the player, not hinder them. It has a high-functioning inventory system- the items can have their own unique traits through metadata system. The games multiplayer is light-weight and has very minimal hardware requirements. With that said, server hosting is extremely optimized. The game comes with up-to-date patch notes and documentation to help with server configuration, mod creation/support, and everything in-between.
ModdingOne of our priorities is mod development. We are huge fans of Feed The Beast (Minecraft Mod Pack Distributors) and similar teams. Having the freedom to be a fruit salad chef, a weapon smith, or a mercenary. That's what it's about. We are constantly encouraging users to create new mods and help us to expand what is possible with the game engine.
As a user you can install mods very easily. Simply drag mods into the mod folder and you've added a mod to your game! They work in multiplayer and singleplayer without any extra hassle. You can easily create and share them with friends.
Developer Quote"I think every player deserves a voice and the direction of the game should be based on community feedback, and ideas. I've followed this idea since the beginning of the games development and so far it has helped the game become something I could not have ever imagined." -Seabass
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page