Quake Live Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Quake Live™ game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Welcome to Quake Live
- Fast, and furious action. Frag or be fragged in the arena.
- Over 100 arenas, including brand new arenas from id Software, and from throughout the Quake community.
- View your match history, and track your stats throughout your Quake Live career.
- Connect and compete with friends and players from around the world.
Over 12 Game Modes
- Free For All - It's every man, woman, and sinister alien being for him/her/itself as the players frag everything that moves to get the most points. Kill or be killed.
- Duel - Players fight each other one-on-one in a 10 minute face-off, while future foes spectate whilst awaiting their turn in battle.
- Team Deathmatch - Two teams of players work to control the arena in a coordinated contest of carnage to score the most frags.
- Clan Arena - Great for new and experienced players alike, players start off with all weapons, and are eliminated once fragged. The last team standing wins the round.
- Capture the Flag - Slip into the other team's home base, grab their flag, and run home to score.
- Domination - Capture and hold command points placed around the map.
- And more! - Including Freeze Tag, Race, One Flag CTF, Harvester, Attack & Defend, Red Rover, Quad Hog, and Infected!