- Operating System: Windows® 2000/XP
- DirectX Version: DirectX 8
- Processor: Pentium II 400 MHz or greater
- Memory: 64 MB RAM
- Video Card: 3D Graphics Accelerator Card (8MB)
- Sound: Direct X Certified audio hardware
Red Faction Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Red Faction game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Lured to Mars by the Ultor Corporation's promise of a better life, thousands have come to seek their fortune and work for the massive mining company. But all is not as it seems. A deadly plague is sweeping through the barracks, and miners suffer daily abuse at the hands of the Ultor guards. Is a revolution on the horizon?
Red Faction revolutionizes gaming with Geo-Mod technology, the ability to completely alter and destroy the environment in real-time. Featuring 5 controllable vehicles, 15 weapons of mass destruction, unparalleled multiplayer action, and a setting on Mars in the midst of a deadly plague and rebellion, Red Faction sets the gold standard in gaming!
- Geo-Mod technology the only FPS with real-time, arbitrary geometry modification
- Unparalleled multiplayer action, with Geo-Mod specific strategies
- Advanced physics simulation - supports falling geometry, particles and liquid
- Five land, sea and air vehicles to commandeer and control
- A compelling storyline across 20 diverse levels
- Stealth and action driven objectives
- Varied environments including natural settings unique to the genre
- Dynamic, real-time lighting including lightmaps, object shadow casting and more
- Advanced AI behavior
- Real-time skeletal deformation and interpolation for silky smooth animations
- Location-based damage system
- Multiplayer support for LAN and TCP-IP (up to 32 players)