Remorse: The List
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Remorse: The List is a classic survival horror game where the player must figure out what is happening in the little hungarian town of Hidegpuszta, and your only clue is a list that doesn't make much sense. Exploring every nook and cranny of this place will be the key to unveiling its secrets and get out of there alive.
Explore a large and expansive world filled with never imagined horrors as you defend yourself with scarce options. Manage your resources carefully with the limited size of your inventory and take advantage of every thing at your disposal to survive.
- Large inconnected parts of a small, suburban hungarian town with creepy streets, parks and old, abandoned buildings.
- Open gameplay where you decide the order in which you unfold the secrets of the list.
- Inventory management with single and double slot items of many types like weapons, first aid kits, ammo and puzzle items.
- Combat variety with fire and melee weapons.
- In-depth story which expands upon itself with video tapes and voice recordings amongst others.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page