RIPD: The Game Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the R.I.P.D.: The Game game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Film Authenticity Working directly with Universal, Old School received ongoing access to the movie materials so that players could experience a faithful adaptation of the unique world of R.I.P.D., including environments, enemies, weaponry, effects and humor from the film.
- Partner with your Friends Online Two-player online co-op allows wanna-be gunslingers to use teamwork as they battle their way through the game. Your enemies wont have a chance against the right team strategy.
- Over-the-Top Action Gunslingers will blast, impale, explode, and arrest enemies just as the heroes do in the film.
- Unique In-Game Betting System Co-op partners can put their in-game currency where their mouth is with a new feature that allows them to bet on whos a better R.I.P.D. officer. Measured by which player can capture the most enemies, who can stay standing the longest, and other action-packed challenges, the virtual betting system allows players to always keep the stakes high.
- Challenges Galore Being an R.I.P.D. officer doesnt mean blasting deados all the time. Random challenges will appear during each stage to allow players to test their mettle for extra gold pieces.