Rock 'N' Roll Defense Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Rock 'N' Roll Defense game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Rock 'N' Roll Defense is a small tower defense game, where you should defend a rock concert from the bad music menace.
- Perfect to play while in a queue for another game (the enemy waves are not released until you want to).
- Defend the rock from different types of enemies, passing trough pop, country, dance and even on hell. Try to beat 40 stages counting with multiple types of speakers (towers) and get all the 250 achievements.
- Easy to learn and hard to master mechanics.
- Beat 40 stages and hundreds of enemies counting with 8 types of speakers and a special when as your last resource to defend your concert.
- Use strategy to get coins to place and upgrade the best speakers.
- Addictive hard to get 3 star gameplay.
- Cartoon visuals.
- 40 stages, 20 enemy types (4 bosses), 8 different speaker (tower) types.
- Steam trading cards, achievements and cloud saving.
- 10 different tracks with multiple rock/metal styles (download it for free).
- 5 different languages (English, Portugus, Deutsche, Espaol, esky).
NukGames is a solo indie dev, based in Brazil working to bring small and enjoyable games to Steam.
Rock 'N' Roll Defense is my first project to see the sunlight, I hope you have fun with the game.