Rock 'N' Roll Defense
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
- Rock 'N' Roll Defense is a small tower defense game, where you should defend a rock concert from the bad music menace.
- Perfect to play while in a queue for another game (the enemy waves are not released until you want to).
- Defend the rock from different types of enemies, passing trough pop, country, dance and even on hell. Try to beat 40 stages counting with multiple types of speakers (towers) and get all the 250 achievements.
- Easy to learn and hard to master mechanics.
- Beat 40 stages and hundreds of enemies counting with 8 types of speakers and a special when as your last resource to defend your concert.
- Use strategy to get coins to place and upgrade the best speakers.
- Addictive hard to get 3 star gameplay.
- Cartoon visuals.
- 40 stages, 20 enemy types (4 bosses), 8 different speaker (tower) types.
- Steam trading cards, achievements and cloud saving.
- 10 different tracks with multiple rock/metal styles (download it for free).
- 5 different languages (English, Portugus, Deutsche, Espaol, esky).
NukGames is a solo indie dev, based in Brazil working to bring small and enjoyable games to Steam.
Rock 'N' Roll Defense is my first project to see the sunlight, I hope you have fun with the game.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page