Rogue Harvest Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Rogue Harvest game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Explore a massive procedurally generated world
- Chop down trees, mine stone, dig up the earth, farm and harvest crops
- Fight off enemies from small foes to large bosses
- Simple & Fun game mechanics
- Craft and build the world around you
- Advance your skills & abilities - level up naturally
- Survive the elements & the beasts that roam the land scape
- Full day and night cycle
- Plant seeds and build a farm, but watch out for the bunnies...
- Perma-death with incentives and value in each playthrough
The entire world is procedurally generated and will keep you surprised through out your adventure - every playthrough is unique.
Rogue Harvest features full permanent death (permadeath), however every battle fought, every night survived will make you feel extremely accomplished!
New Content & Features will continually be added to Rogue Harvest - your feedback will help shape the game!
Feel free to send an email with any questions or feedback to: email@example.com