GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Rotten Apple - New York Fallen is an immersive free-roam co-op adventure for up to 4 players taking you through post-apocalyptic New York. What started off as a routine patrol for your squad takes a sudden turn when an emergency call from deep in the quarantine zone requires you to enter. With only 30 minutes left before the whole city is bombed, the clock is ticking to save anything that's left of the missing research team.
- Built for Free-roam: Wander through levels untethered with your team immersing yourself in the post-apocalyptic world
- Easy Game Management: Manage your players experience with the help of our easy to use Game-Master GUI
- Multiple Enemy Types: No one knows what really lurks in the quarantine zone, can your team hold them off?
- Built In Riddles: Is your team good under pressure? We hope so. Keep an eye on your teammates back while they solve post-apocalyptic challenges.
- Realistic Weapon Handling: Multiple Weapons and realistic reloading - make sure you learn to reload fast to fend off the horde!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page