Run Kitty Run
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Cat race is in imminent danger as they must clash against their old-time rivals Dogs, for the domination of the human race.
They have prepared a dungeon to ensure the elimination of the kitten race so you and the ultimate kitten squad must journey together through this final task to decide the fate of this ancient rivalry.
Choose between more than 12 popular playable characters, unlockable inside the game.
May Catmisama be with you.
- Tutorial: learn the game basics by playing a quick tutorial to get the hang of mechanics like moving, casting skills, using items, reviving teammates, etc.
- Single-player: Dont have any fellow kittens to play with or just want to play a quick match? We got you covered, Run Kitty Run has a single-player mode. Get the same Experience playing solo.
- Online co-op: Team up with your friends or random players. Dont have a full team? No worries, we will fill your clowder with random players.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page