GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
An action/adventure game taking ques from both film-noir and samurai-drama's of old, "samurai_jazz" takes players on an adventure through an enigmatic city, engaging in sword-fights, encounters with mythological beings, and quirky dialog with the local inhabitants presented with a pseudo 8-bit style. While action remains the central focus, a bit of detective work and puzzle-solving will become necessary while adventuring in this pixelated nightmare.
- Do battle with enemy swordsmen and demons
- Adventure through an enigmatic city and interact with it's citizens
- Presented with 8-bit graphics and electro-jazz soundtrack
- Supports Xbox 360 Controller
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page