Samurai Sword VR
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or better, Video Output: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- Storage: 2866 MB available space
- Additional Notes: 1x USB 2.0 or better port also required
Samurai Sword VR Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Samurai Sword VR game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A virtual reality action experience using the HTC Vive
- Select from 7 authentic stages straight out of ancient Japan, plus...
- Put your ninja skills to the test in 2 challenging kunai and shuriken-only levels!
- Slice through anything that stands in your way (what, is that a fish!?) to rack up high scores and compete against others
- Traditional, atmospheric, Japanese soundtrack
- Battle your way through a Japanese castle featuring an epic boss battle
- Choose from a flame, lightning, or standard katana
- Ride a wooden boat through an ancient Japanese town, travel through a cherry blossom lined field, battle in a bamboo forest, and more!
Play from a sitting or standing position, but c'mon, real Samurai don't sit during battle.
This game is currently only supported with HTC Vive.