- Release date: 10/13/2015
- Developer: Switchblade Monkeys Entertainment
- Publisher: Switchblade Monkeys Entertainment
- Genre: Action , Indie
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- Features: Multi-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Stats, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
Switchblade Monkeys Entertainment
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 460GTX or AMD Radeon HD 6800 1GB equilavent or higher
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 10 sound device
- Additional Notes: Controller / Gamepad Supported : Sony PS4 Dual shock, Microsoft Xbox 360® Controller for Windows®. Keyboard/Mouse is supported.
Secret Ponchos Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Secret Ponchos game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Secret Ponchos is a beautiful but deadly competitive PvP fighting game set in a stylish Spaghetti Western universe. The isometric gameplay is team based and unlike any fighting game or MOBA you've played before. Combat is fast-paced, precise and merciless, resulting in a competitive environment where skills matter. There is no auto-attacking or hand-holding every shot is a skill-shot!
Surviving in the Wild West will not be easy. Youll be squaring off against the deadliest outlaws in 3v3 shootouts and 1v1 duels. Its your ability to out maneuver your opponent (range control, timing, accuracy), your cunning team play, and your strategic use of the environment that will determine whether you collect the bounty on your enemies heads or they collect yours.
The Most Wanted Edition brings a heavily expanded version of Secret Ponchos to Steam. Switchblade Monkeys, the indie developers behind Secret Ponchos (thats us!), are a small group of friends that have been building Secret Ponchos from their homes for the last 6 years. They worked closely over this last year with the Early Access community to refine features, and add more than double the games content (including an enhanced character roster, new maps, and all-new game modes) and are now proud to present the official release. "The Most Wanted Edition" of Secret Ponchos was showcased at EVO 2015 this year, and received an incredibly strong reception from the competitive community.
From the fighting game community...
"Played this game at EVO and had to come back for more. Fast-paced, strategic, and fresh game-play, it's a blast to play and even more fun to win."
- Skisonic, EVO Commentator
"Secret Ponchos is that sleeper OP game that I think everyone needs in their Steam library ASAP"
- TKbreezy, Smash Commentator
- EVERY SHOT IS A SKILL SHOT!! Think you're good at PVP? Skill shots mean you actually have to land the shot using yourself, by using accuracy, good spacing, and timing. There is no auto attack or aim locking to hold your hand. Secret Ponchos is a game where you can only rely on your gameplay skills, reflexes, timing, and precision. Secret Ponchos was not built as a MOBA, but as a fighting game that supports fast paced team combat.
- Team play is an amazing fit with a fighting game. Form a Spaghetti Western gang of different outlaw classes, and enter the street to gun down your rivals in an intense shootout.
- Depth of combat: everything has a cost. While new players may simply run and gun at first, the deeper layers of combat create room for a skilled outlaw to control the fight. There are a large variety of attacks, but every choice and every action has a cost. Evading may get you into position quickly but costs stamina which you might have needed to escape. Every bullet matters since you have to manually reload. A heavy attack leaves you open for counter fire if you miss. To survive you need to be able to think under pressure.
- 10 Unique Outlaws: Each outlaw brings a unique gameplay style, weapons, and advantages for your team. They all carry a lot of depth, and play as different as they look.
- Line of Sight: Take cover behind the environment to break line-of-sight between you and your enemies. When taking cover you will disappear from an enemies view, allowing you to ambush, flank, or take a moment to regroup. Line of site and cover mechanics bring the environment into the shootout.
- Combat Modes: A fighting game that supports gang vs gang combat, setting it apart from the fighting game genre. It also includes traditional 1v1 standoffs for more intimate battles.
- AI bots & Arcade Mode: Arcade mode is a simple tournament against a roster of AI opponents (1v1). A great way to get comfortable with your Outlaw of choice. Add bots to your online matches (Unranked mode only) to refine your skills.
- Gain notoriety and level up your outlaw. Unlock perks, skins, and reputation classes as the bounty on your own head rises. Seasonal Leaderboards to see who is the most wanted.