Serious Sam Classics: Revolution
Serious Sam Classics: Revolution Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Serious Sam Classics: Revolution game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Development team Alligator Pit is comprised of Angelo, Rakanishu, Bromvlieg, Solais and many other dedicated Serious Sam fans from around the world.
Serious Sam is a high-adrenaline old-school arcade-action shooter heavily focused on frantic arcade-style action. Serious Sam travels through the beautiful landscapes of Ancient Egypt, Mayan Civilization, Persian Empire and Medieval Europe, confronting the countless numbers of Mental's hordes hell-bent on destroying the human race. You are Sam "Serious" Stone. Welcome to the fight!
Key FeaturesDuring the development in the Early Access phase, you can enjoy the following features:
- Steamworks - Fully integrated with Steam powered servers, game browser, achievements, leaderboards, and more!
- Frantic Arcade-Style Action - Fight your way through nightmarish warriors in Mental's army, including old favorites like the Beheaded Kamikaze, Sirian Werebull, Kleer Skeleton and new forgotten baddies that somehow got lost in time. Battle it out with three of Mental's fiercest generals to save the day or die trying!
- Various Environments and Secrets - Unleash mayhem in 4 spectacular locations: Ancient Egypt, Mayan Civilization, Persian Empire and Medieval Europe. Discover over 100 secrets spread throughout the battlefield!
- Special Weapons and Power-Ups - Wreak havoc with a huge arsenal of weapons including the classics such as the Double Shotgun, Minigun, Sniper Rifle and Cannon! We also added the beloved Plasmagun and Minelayer from the Warped mod!
- Co-Op Multiplayer - Embrace the chaos with up to 42 players! Play through the entire campaign with your closest friends or enemies!
- Survival - Try your luck at the brand new Survival gamemode!
- Versus Multiplayer - Drop the gauntlet and let the heavy ordinance fly in the classic Deathmatch and Scorematch, and when you've had enough of that, try out the all-new game modes unique to Revolution: Team Deathmatch, Capture-the-Flag, Control Zone and more!
- Split Screen - Huddle up with up to 4-player local split screen co-op and versus modes!
- Massive Updates - Fully updated engine with hundreds of bug fixes.
- Full 64-bit Compatibility - Run on the latest versions of Windows with a fully working editor!
- Advanced Shader Support - Write your own OpenGL shader programs and apply them in your levels!
- Level Editor - Create your own levels, mods, textures and other content with the inclusion of the fully featured Serious Editor and the Serious Modeler!
Future UpdatesWith our regular updates during the Early Access phase, we will introduce the following updates over time:
- A brand new campaign with new and exciting enemies, environments and a special ending boss!
- Even more new and refined gamemodes!
- Even moooooore achievements, and icons for them!
- A fully featured scripting engine for advanced mod creation!
- More OpenGL shader integration like post processing and more!
- More versus maps and fixes to the current ones based on user feedback!
- For modders, we'll be adding a set of tutorial maps to showcase the new features we've added to the engine!
- Steam Trading Cards!