Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 [Not Windows 10]
- Processor: 2.0Ghz or faster processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB free space
- Video Card: 256MB Video Memory or higher, DirectX 8 or later
- DirectX®: 8.0 or later
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Serious Sam: The Random Encounter game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Serious Sam Indie Series
The Serious Sam Indie Series is an extraordinary program launched by Croteam and Devolver Digital to partner with gaming's most creative independent developers and design radically unique Serious Sam games in a variety of styles and genres.
- Turn-Based Awesome: Battle across three worlds of pandemonium with Serious Sam and his band of quirky commandos as they clash with legions of relentless creatures hell-bent on ruining your day. Choose your weapons and prepare for an absolute onslaught of merciless enemies charging from every direction.
- Extraordinary Visual Design: Behold the pixilated brutality of Serious Sams struggle against evil in glorious retro-styled graphics. Visit the exotic locals of Egypt and dangerous caverns overrun by Mentals twisted horde. Battle by land or take on all-new aquatic variations of classic Serious Sam baddies in underwater skirmishes unlike anything Sam has faced before!
- Serious Strategy: No magic here, son. Select from a variety of dynamic items to increase your partys stats, toss out some Headless Kamikaze bait, or bring everything to a devastating halt with the all-powerful Serious Bomb.
- Challenge Mode: Take on a never-ending wave of Mentals most fearsome minions and attempt to post the best score to win the admiration of your friends and family.