Shaolin vs Wutang
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Shaolin vs Wutang is a 1 on 1 INDIE CASUAL combat game featuring hand to hand and weapon combat, great music and inspired graphics.
No flashy over the top effects, just combat influenced by classic Kung Fu films. The game features authentic fighting sounds from films and a licensed soundtrack with great music from classic kung fu movies.
Shaolin vs Wutang is a real love letter to classic 70's and 80's Kung Fu cinema. This is a indie passion project that was made by one person who has tremendous passion for, and knowledge of Kung Fu films. It is not my intention to provide the same experience as big budget fighting games. But rather I hope to provide players with a satisfying gaming experience blended with nostalgia and reminiscence of the great Kung Fu films.
It is being released in early access so i can get valuable support and feedback in order to help the game reach its full potential.
With the help of the community we can create the ultimate Kung fu game!!
Current Features Include
- Hand to hand and weapon combat
- Dynamic blocking animations
- Licensed Kung fu soundtrack featuring music from classic films
- 30 Inspired Characters
- 30 Stages
- Unique moves and combos for every fighter
- Single Player & Local Co-op
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page