- Release date: 6/28/2015
- Developer: Lighthouse Games Studio
- Publisher: Lighthouse Games Studio
- Genre: Action , Indie , Early Access
- Languages: English, German, Russian
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
Shark Attack Deathmatch 2
Lighthouse Games Studio
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD 2.20 GHz (dual-core)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 or Radeon HD 7690M XT
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible
Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Brutal Multiplayer Combat
Multi-player combat in Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 is intense. Up to 8 Online Players battle it out against each other with the added threat of terrifying sharks joining in on the mayhem.
- Predator Mode- Play as the Great White Shark
Players get a chance to take on the role of the oceans top apex predator , the Great White. Tear divers limb from limb from in this visceral experience as the hunter becomes the hunted.
- Online CO-OP Survival Challenge
Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 features the most intense CO-OP underwater action you will ever experience.
It's just you and a friend against a terrifying onslaught of sharks! Will you survive?
- Single Player Survival Challenge
Survival is a single player experience where players take on a constant onslaught of some of the most terrifying beasts in the ocean. Every encounter you survive could have you climbing the global leaderboard for prestige and world domination.
- Breathtaking Seascapes and Levels
The game already features 6 amazing maps, each with it's own unique style and location. Whether it be hunting down the Ragged Tooth Sharks in The Boneyard, surviving brutal attacks in the flooded New York City map called Tsunami, fighting among the carnage of Wrecks and Reefs, exploring Atlantis, or battling between the Russian Attack Subs in The Red Tide. New maps will be released constantly during the early access process.
- Character Customization
Players have complete control of all their gear. Personalize Wetsuits, flippers, goggles, tanks, snorkels and more. Create your own signature look that other players recognise and will soon grow to fear.
- Terrifying Sharks and Creatures
Jump straight into the action and take on a variety of terrifying sharks. Great Whites, Ragged-Tooth's, Bull Sharks, Black Tip Reef Sharks, Shortfin Mako Sharks and Tiger Sharks, when provoked will hunt you down and become your worst nightmare.