Shred! Downhill Mountain Biking
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Shred! is created entirely by just one guy with a severe mountain bike and video game addiction...Just like the real thing, the action is fast paced and utterly relentless from start to finish! With over 30 courses to ride and two Bike Parks, you can rest assured that every inch of trail is carefully designed to keep you on the absolute ragged edge!
- AAA rendering effects and massive increase in visual fidelity over mobile versions!
- NEW - First person camera angle takes intensity to a new level!
- "Flowy" level design makes for an authentic, fun and very satisfying game-play experience!
- Over 30 gnarly trails inspired by real world locations, events and famous video segments!
- Compete in Downhill, Enduro and Freeride events!
- Realistic bike and character physics!
- Xbox Gamepad support!
- Cinematic & dynamic camera angles!
- Fun, bonus levels inspired by Mountain Bike culture!
- Brutal crashes!
- Made by a Mountain Biker for Mountain Bikers (and everyone else too)!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page