GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Sirius Online Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
War. A never ending source of waste. A never ending demand for more lives and resources. The Year is 2436, and humanity, once again, wages war on itself. Nearly a hundred years ago we settled on the Sirius Star System, a rich system with two habitable planets. The first Settlers, now forming the Sirius Colonial Council built this ecology from the ground up. They self-governed and prospered. Five years ago, the Terrans appeared, demanding to return the Control over the System. Failure to do so would result in catastrophic response from the Terran Reclaim Forces.
And so, once again, war erupts.
Take part of the war or live along both sides, trade, fight, think and explore. Be the tip at the iceberg of the upcoming conflict. Control the Economy with your Trading Craft. Find unimaginable riches in the 11 AU wide Sirius Star System. Battle Pirates and even more sinister forces. Create your own Empire among the Stars.
Sirius Online 1.2 - Rise of the Crimson Dawn
It was an accident. Or so they say. One day, the Research Station from the Sociecty of Advanced Technology, a neutral Faction dedicated to research the effects of AGI, vanished. Well... in an explosion. From that day on ships of unknown origin invaded, attacked traders, attacked explorers, abducted people. Always leaving only fragments of data. Fragments that say "...remember the Crimson Dawn". We never gave them much thought. Another Lunatic, fallen to space sickness, painted his ship in odd colors, attempting to kill people until stopped.
It was too late to realize that these were not loners. That these were not unorganized. That these seek to end all human life in this star system. When the first Megacarrier with countless of AI Drones arrived, programmed to speak with the voices of our loved ones, we realized: THEY were the Crimson Dawn. And they have risen. To end us.
- Explore an 11AU big Star System, with a living economy and hidden riches
- Take your Side in an Endless war between the SCC and the TRF. Defend your Homeland or take it back for Earth
- Influence a steadily changing market of supply and demand and work your way up to bigger ships
- Survive the onslaughts of an unforgiving AI assault destines to kill everything living.
- Be a part of an ever evolving universe
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.