GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Slime's have always been the bottom of the gaming food chain. They are farmed by low level 'heroes' for XP until they level up and move on like nothing happened, all the while the slimes are defenceless. But that is about to change. Slime's revenge is a short but challenging 2D platformer where you, using the limited abilities a slime has, can traverse through trap-filled kingdoms and fight back against the 'heroes' who once disregarded the slimes. Fling yourself and stick to near any surface to get around and reach the end of each level.
- 50 levels of increasing difficulty
- 5 worlds, each introducing new gameplay mechanics
- Optional slime coins in each level as an extra challenge for completionists
- 10 unlockable hats
- Non-traditional platforming gameplay allowing you to stick to and jump from any surface to reach your goal
- Retro pixel art and cutscenes
- A thrilling story of slimy revenge
- 5 exciting boss levels against the members of the 'fearsome five'
- A high-energy chiptune soundtrack
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page