- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium 2.0GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB Graphics Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows Media Video 9 codec
Unfortunately, professional review of the Sora game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Fast-paced, tactical bullet hell action
- Three game modes: Story, Arcade and Match Mode
- Over 20 different weapons to unlock
- Bring three weapons to your missions
- English localization features new high resolution graphics
The beautiful blue sky is getting painted darker with each passing moment.
People killing each other.
No one knows who started it anymore.
No one even knows how long they have been fighting, forgetting what they are fighting for.
During this war, a girl was born.
Her name was Sora.
She was born with a power for fighting.
She was not happy about it, but the people around her were.
They sent her to the battlefield with no regard for her feelings at all.
The last war on the worn-out planet.
Whether it is won or lost, there will be nothing left.
Sora does not know the meaning of her fight.