GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
StoryCold war tensions have reached an all time high and even though preparations for war are made, both sides still need to eat and get drunk. Enter Vladimir Gagarin, a young citizen of the USSR and captain of the vessel Vostok 42. Although his ship is old it is trustworthy. A first generation private civilian interplanetary freighter, or just space truck as they are called by general public. Vlad needs to make just one more delivery to the American owned Charon hypermarket near Pluto for his latest 6 month contract to be complete and then he can go home... However, like most things it's never that simple.
LoreEarly in the 20th century, THE UNITED STATES and the SOVIET UNION were locked in a technological battle known as the SPACE RACE - a COLD WAR made possible by captured German rocket technology and personnel following the end of World War II. The Soviets beat the US to space first, with the orbiting of Sputnik 1, and later beat the US to the first human in space, Yuri Gagarin. The race seemingly peaked with the US landing on the Moon.
Undeterred by rapid US progress the Soviets created a successful fusion reactor which enabled near infinite energy for rockets and ships, replacing the need for dangerous and volatile chemical fuels with hydrogen based water. Access to such power gave the US the ability to create a faster-than-light (FTL) drive capable of accelerating ships faster than light itself; this device set the stage for colonization of the solar system.
Construction of interplanetary ships followed under orders from the US government. They were launched a year later, and used to build the first permanent colony on the moon. The USSR copied the US starship design, and started commercial mining operations on Mars. The entire solar system was claimed by the worlds superpowers within the next decade. Commercial ships for transport, and luxury started to appear in the late 1980's. You are one of these drivers. Delivering goods to whichever superpower pays the most.
- Built using NeoAxis, a modern C# powered game engine.
- 4k resolution support, designed to run at 60FPS.
- 7 vast levels, some which require back tracking to complete objectives and filled with secrets.
- 5 weapons, one which offers latest in mobile technology for 1993 a PDA with hacking capabilities.
- Fully interactive space truck with 19 unique machines such as a fusion reactor, teleporter, and a FTL drive.
- Zero grinding to complete story, intended to be experienced in about 3 hours.
- 2.5D directional sprite system, with nearest neighbor scaling to compliment pixel art enemies, weapons, and items in the game world.
- Includes resource and map editor so custom scenarios and mods can be created.
- Soundtrack includes 69 electronic tracks in 10 different categories to compliment the story and action.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page