Splatoon is a third-person shooter made in a cartoon style. The Splatoon game was developed and published by Nintendo. This third-person shooter is coming out on the Nintendo Switch platform only, and the release date is May 28, 2015. But the latest update was published not so long ago, which means that the developers continue to improve the game. You can download Splatoon on Nintendo Store for $60.
As we mentioned above, Splatoon is made in the cartoon style. Therefore, there are a lot of animations and eye-catching effects. Due to this, the game especially attracts children. The colors are bright and saturated.
The Splatoon review showed that the gameplay is very addictive, even for adults. You control one of the anthropomorphic squid called Inklings. These fictional creatures can change their form and look like a humanoid or squid. Depending on the current shape, they have different abilities. For example, the humanoids can shoot ink while squids can swim in these ink. The main game’s goal is to win the battle. Splatoon is available to play in both multiplayer and single-player modes.
The game can only be played on the Nintendo Switch platform. As such, you can use the joystick to play. Splatoon is quite a popular game, therefore, there are a lot of guides and tutorials on how to play on the Internet. In general, the controls are easy-to-remember.
Replay Value 5/5
Splatoon has a multiplayer mode and addictive gameplay. Therefore, we just cannot rate its replay value less than 5 points from five. In addition, the rules are very simple and the commands are easy-to-remember.
The Bottom Line
Splatoon is a shooter to which you will be addicted from the first seconds of playing. If you want to risk and check our words, download Splatoon on Nintendo Store.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 5
Available on Nintendo only.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
One of the most legendary games for Wii U
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page