Splatter enemies and claim your turf as the ink-spewing, squid-like characters called Inklings in Nintendo's new third-person action shooter game for the Wii U console.
Compete in four-on-four matches, in which the goal is to get your ink on as many places as possible and claim your turf, all while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies. This is a colorful and chaotic online third-person action shooter exclusively on Wii U.
New weapons, modes, maps, gear, and more have been added to Splatoon, with more rolling out through summer 2015. Plus, regularly scheduled Splatfest events let you choose a side and battle your way to victory with other players around the world!
Online* team matchmaking:
- Create a squid squad with your friends in Squad Battle mode.
- Join up to seven friends in Private Battlesyou choose the map and the rules.
- Get teamed up with other players for 4 vs. 4 matches in Turf War or Ranked Battle modes.
- Ramp up the intensity with Ranked Battle modes which include three rotating modes: Splat Zones, Tower Control, and Rainmaker
- Play to win and boost your player ranking or level, or get in-game currency to spend on gear upgrades.
Think while you ink
- Strategy is everything. Defeat enemies to splatter them in an explosion of ink, covering more turf for your team. But choose wisely: Players who only go after the enemy might find their turf redecorated in their enemies' colors.
- Refill ink tanks, hide from opponents or move faster by turning into a squid and diving intoink with the tap of a button.
- Covering more territory with ink unlocks powered-up super weapons that can be used to attack rivals or cover more turf.
More ways to play
- Select between multiple control options on the Wii U GamePad controller, including using gyroscopic controls to look around, allowing for better aiming and control.
- Hone your skills in Octo Valley, the single-player mode that will have you inking, splatting, and squidding through platforming puzzles as you take on the Octarian army.
- Battle a friend one-on-one at home in a balloon-splatting contest in Battle Dojo.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
One of the most legendary games for Wii U
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.