S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat takes PC gamers once again into the vicinity of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor that exploded in 1986. This so-called "Zone" is a highly contaminated area cordoned off by the military and now is combed through by the so-called stalkers, modern fortune hunters, in search of unique artifacts. In the role of Agent Alexander Degtyarev, who is dressed up as stalker, the player has to investigate the mysterious disappearance of five military helicopters and thereby stand ones ground against the various stalker groups.
- One of the first DirectX11 games
- Story begins where S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl has ended
- Photorealistic exclusion Zone : All locations are recreated by their true-to-life prototypes based on photographs
- New exciting storyline with a number of unique characters
- Extended system of handmade side quests
- New monsters: Chimera and Burer. New behavior and abilities for all monsters
- New A-Life system, created using the players best-liked elements of the first two games in series
- Emissions considerably influence the world of the Zone
- Sleep function added into the game
- New players interface
- Possibility to continue the game after completion in a free play mode
- Up to 32 players can compete in the multiplayer part. Four different play modes and a countless amount of maps are available
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.