S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat takes PC gamers once again into the vicinity of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor that exploded in 1986. This so-called "Zone" is a highly contaminated area cordoned off by the military and now is combed through by the so-called stalkers, modern fortune hunters, in search of unique artifacts. In the role of Agent Alexander Degtyarev, who is dressed up as stalker, the player has to investigate the mysterious disappearance of five military helicopters and thereby stand ones ground against the various stalker groups.
- One of the first DirectX11 games
- Story begins where S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl has ended
- Photorealistic exclusion Zone : All locations are recreated by their true-to-life prototypes based on photographs
- New exciting storyline with a number of unique characters
- Extended system of handmade side quests
- New monsters: Chimera and Burer. New behavior and abilities for all monsters
- New A-Life system, created using the players best-liked elements of the first two games in series
- Emissions considerably influence the world of the Zone
- Sleep function added into the game
- New players interface
- Possibility to continue the game after completion in a free play mode
- Up to 32 players can compete in the multiplayer part. Four different play modes and a countless amount of maps are available