STAR-BOX: RPG Adventures in Space
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
STAR-BOX RPG Adventures in Space!
Strap on your gravity boots, power up your laser, and climb aboard your spaceship for a retro-styled, RPG-jaunt into the unknown! Travel around an open-world, sandbox universe where you are the architect of your own story.
Fly around an infinite universe exploring alien worlds, abandoned cities, overrun space-stations, derelict ships, and parallel dimensions with little more than your trusty laser and inept, mechanical bodyguards. Collect and equip hundreds of items, weapons, and armours to help you on your journey. Get swept along in the politics of the year 4135 and lead a rebellion against a corrupt government and powerful corporations. Fight and capture 19 enemy vessels in tactical, bridge-based combat, and hire crew members to boost your fighting skills. Fall foul of strange spatial anomalies, giant space-fish, and human-hating AI programs through dynamic events that can strike at any time. Chose to work for Oberon Bounties and hunt down the scum and villains of the universe, for the Collectors Guild, Earth Military, or for the mysterious Cicero recently awoken from a 2000 year cryo-nap. And if you fancy a challenge: play the game in Ironman Mode where you only get a single chance at making it big.
A FULL SANDBOX EXPERIENCE:
Explore space, untethered by a constricting story:
- Choose your gender, starting vessel, and the company that raised you.
- Undertake many exciting missions which include: boarding space-stations, killing their crew and stealing their tech.
- Hunting down ferocious beasts on alien worlds.
- Visiting alien shrines built on ancient asteroids.
- Steping foot on abandoned medical ships where the undead roam the corridors.
- Fighting in tactical bridge-based space battles where you can capture new ships or destroy your enemy and use their hull for scrap.
- And searching for illegal, low-tax settlements to avoid paying the 100% tax imposed by Earth Gov on all purchases.
Find hundreds of items:
- Pick alien flowers for healing chemicals or useable genetic material.
- Salvage scrap metal to repair and upgrade your mechanical bodyguards
- Equip armours, lasers, and grenades to make exploring space less dangerous.
- Find and use futuristic drugs to boost your skills and health.
Chose to work for companies or go it alone:
- Explore random sectors of space where pirates roam and plunder is there for the taking.
- Work for Oberon Bounties and hunt down criminals on alien worlds, spacestaions, or in powerful ships.
- Join the Collectors Guild and bring back strange objects in return for special armours.
- Join Earth Military and gain discounts on tax, and access new specialist ships.
- Seek out and work for Cicero: the man with a mission to change the universe.
A non-compulsory storyline
- All humans are pledged into a company at the age of five and dont see their family for the next 20 years. You have just graduated from a company of your choosing and your excellent grades have earned you a new shiny ship. Seek out your barely-remembered mother and get caught up in a political struggle that threatens to tear apart 2000 years of beautiful dystopia.
Play Ironman Mode for a true Roguelike experience.
- For those that love a challenge: choose to play the game with just a single life.
- Ironman forces you to think carefully about every decision.
- Escape pods become a vital part of the game.
BRIDGE BASED SHIP COMBAT ACTION RPG GROUND COMBAT
Fight ship battles from the comfort of your bridge, issuing orders and using your specific skills to destroy or capture enemy vessels.
- Each ship has a unique missile, laser, and cannon strength, all effective at different ranges.
- Hire engineers, science officers, and tactical officers to give bonuses to your combat abilities.
- Disable enemy engines to allow you to get close enough to board them, boost your shields, and beam aboard your mechs to capture their ship once youve lowered the enemy shields.
- Fly 19 unique vessels.
- Choose to fly a ship with an escape pod and live on even after your ship is destroyed.
Walk around on alien planets and creepy space-stations to find loot and accomplish missions.
- Each ship sports a different number of mech bays which you can use to maintain your mechanical bodyguards.
- Have up to five allied mechs helping you defeat your enemies.
- Fight against alien creatures, pirates, corporate militias, space wasps, and AI controlled mechs.
- Upgrade your mechs to do all the killing for you, or invest in armour, lasers, and various grenades to blow your enemies up in person.
PLAY IN FULL HD WITH AN AMAZING SOUNDTRACK
- Play the game in resolutions up to 1920x1080.
- Choose to play with an amazing soundtrack composed by Eric Matyas. (You can find much more of his amazing work @ http://soundimage.org/)
- Various graphical options for play on older machines.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- You just can't miss this game!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page