GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Starfighter Renegade is a single player, 3rd person, arcade style aerial combat game played over compact and varied alien worlds.
Swoop, twist and boost your Starfighter through unique landscapes, defending them from the invading alien threats!
- Encounter a wide range of Alien fighters to battle.
- Stop the Aliens spreading their deadly terraforming virus.
- Rescue local inhabitants before the Aliens can collect them.
- Decide which combination of weaponry, gadgets and strategy will get you the highest score.
Exhilarating Aerial Combat!Master the controls of your Starfighter, dive and roll between bursts of enemy fire to take out your target. You'll discover a wide range of Alien craft to engage, each with their own distinct behaviours and objectives.
Fly to the RescueMany worlds are still inhabited. The Aliens are working to capture the helpless civilian Friendlies to work in their mines and factories. Can you rescue them before their fates are sealed?
Stop the VirusThe Aliens are spreading a terraforming virus, polluting and destroying the landscape to better suit their nefarious needs. The more virus they spread, the less you will score! Do you focus on taking out the fighters and other hostile Aliens? Or look to stop the spread and reduce its impact?
Upgrade you StarfighterExpand your fighters load-out as you discover more advanced weaponry; better lasers, attack drones, missiles and all manor of other useful gadgets to help you take on the Aliens in a variety of different ways. Find what works best for your style, and best for your score.
Replay again and again!Return to any world you've already visited- just for the fun of the battle, or to try different strategies and load-outs to get the highest score you can!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page