Unfortunately, professional review of the Stationeers game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Detailed construction system rewards well-designed architectural, atmospheric, and electrical plans.
- Atmospherics system includes: temperature, pressure, combustion, gas mixtures, water, and fire.
- Full physics on dynamic items in the world, including atmospheric effects such as wall fatigue, and explosive decompression.
- Various dangerous environments to explore and develop including exotic planets, and asteroid belts.
- Fully deformable voxel terrain on worlds and asteroids enhances mining and exploration.
- Build flyable motherships to assist your exploration and resource gathering efforts.
- Farm livestock and grow plants, not only for food, but also as a integral part of the stations atmospherics.
- Construct complex factories in space using machines, conveyors, and computers.
- Use the medical system to cure ailments faced by other Stationeers.
- Designed from the ground up for multithreading to ensure great multiplayer performance and scalability.
Stationeers is designed for hardcore players who want a game that is systems oriented. Full utilization and optimization of these complex systems will only come from great knowledge and practice. The game presents a variety of science-based survival problems that you must address. Resource and time pressures will drive your initial designs, but the demands of a thriving station will guide you later.
Space is empty and the planets are unforgiving to human life. You and your friends initially must decide how to meet your basic needs. Longer term, you will need to engineer solutions to power, heat, resource, and atmospheric problems. Build the most efficient systems you can by utilizing machines and programmable computers to develop automated systems.
Whether on a distant lonely planet, or deep inside an asteroid field, you control every aspect of building & running your station or mothership. Harvest nearby resources and use a wide range of tools to construct the ultimate station. Everything your station requires will be built and managed by you and your friends.
What do you do with all that ore you mine? Process it through machines and turn it into goods for more construction of course! There are lots of specialist machines to build and configure such as smelters, sorters, centrifuges, stackers, conveyors, fabricators and more.
Stations are generally safe locations, but motherships are flyable stations which allow you to leave that safety behind. These are excellent platforms for your exploration and resource gathering efforts. They are constructed in the same way as stations, but require complex machinery to manage their engines, life support, and combat systems.