Stay Dead Evolution
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
At its core, Stay Dead Evolution is a 'round beat'em up' like Street Fighter with elements taken from rhythm games.
The brand new idea behind Stay Dead Evolution is to have a real time interaction inside a cinematographic scene, using the main character as if he would be a video-game character.
Stay Dead is the union of movies and video-games.
Finally, the sound and graphic quality of a movie joins effectively the interaction of a next generation video-game, creating a unique and involving game experience.
Using the video footage is one aspect of Stay Dead Evolution, but it's not the most important. Our focus is to let the player feels like using the main character in an actual movie, a movie with a real montage and a proper grammar.
Stay Dead Evolution is born refining Stay Dead, a game that in 2012 was well received by public and critique.
Even if the graphic is entirely shot in real life, you can move your character with a great degree of freedom and you can perform more than 100 different techniques distributed in 5 stages.
Use all the classic moves of the fighting games, just watch the result of your stunts with a never-seen-before spectacularity that just a real life shot with a cinematographic direction can provide.
- Fast arcade action
- 5 different martial arts
- 5 unique environments, different for look, feel and directing style
- More than 100 martial arts moves
- 4 difficulty levels
- Real time interaction in a movie
- Original concept for a groundbreaking approach to the genre
- Unlock: scoring feature, 90&80s look and feel, ...
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page