GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
DOESN'T REQUIRE VR DEVICES
Stealth Labyrinth is a first-person shooter videogame based on stealth mechanics. In a sci-fi labyrinth, the player must proceed, room after room, finding the right way until the end, before the time is out and everything explodes. Many droids patrol the dark corridors; laser barriers need to be passed; lights need to be destroyed to reach the darkness; many doors must be opened. A final button must be pressed.
The player is in a tight situation where he needs to move hiding himself, shooting around the corner, with an exiguous number of bullets, and few minutes to escape.
The mission of the secret agent Daniel Norwood is to steal all information in possession of the Asert Corp. The goal of the Asert Corp is to create and commercialize new types of weapons.
The data in their possession are located in secured DATA FORTRESS, spread all over the world. Each DATA FORTRESS contains the data of different types of weapons (mass destruction, mind control, chemical weapons, drugs, etc).
Daniel is introduced into those fortresses and undetected he must steal as many datas as possible; datas are encrypted in the site plan of the buildings. When Norward is detected, the intelligent Defense system of the building will activate the countdown for self destruction.
- PRESSURE AND CLIMAX
You have to move silently in the dark, to avoid the enemies and to neutralize them
- 9 DIFFERENT ENEMY DROIDS
In the maze you can find 9 different enemies robot that you have to avoid or kill
- 5 SECONDARY ABILITIES
In addition to the gun the player has 5 secondary abilities: Augmented Reality, Night Vision, Position Marker, Time Freeze, EMP
- 3 DIFFERENT LABYRINTHS
3 different maze style to have a unique (virtual reality) experience
- HIGHLY RE-PLAYABLE
Go in the darkness and kill the enemy without they can see you
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page